Terms & Conditions
Welcome to visit this website ("https://store.hinkwong.com", “HinKwong Store”, the “Website”), is available to you on the condition that you accept without modification the terms, conditions and notices contained herein.Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the Website. By using the Website or any part of it, including purchasing products and services, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
Online Shopping Terms and Conditions
1. All goods are in Hong Kong dollars as the checkout currency unit.
2. Upon receipt of your order information, the Company will make final confirmation and arrange for delivery or pick-up according to the availability of the goods as soon as possible.
3. The Company reserves the right to change the price of the goods without prior notice. All orders must be determined by the company at its sole discretion and the order is confirmed based on the inventory supply.
4. All orders are subject to final confirmation depending on the availability of the relevant goods. If the Company is unable to provide any goods or services on your order, you will be notified by phone or email to arrange a refund on or before your requested delivery date. The company needs to check whether the rationale for your return is sufficient. And the company reserves the right which include, but not limited to, any refusal of any request for refund .
5. If there is any dispute arising from the refund, the Company reserves the right of final decision.
6. These Terms and Conditions will be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China ("Hong Kong") and under the laws of Hong Kong. You agree to use the courts of Hong Kong as non-exclusive courts.
7. The Company reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at its absolute discretion.
8. In case of any dispute, the company reserves the final decision.